Monday, October 24, 2016

Learning Challenge: Attention and Meditation


Meditation is something that I take very seriously. Since I was in high school, I have practiced yoga. I love to tell my friends that it is more than a form of exercise, it is a thought process. Not only does my body feel stronger and relieved afterwards, but my brain feels clear and strong.


Whenever I can, I attend Bikram yoga, which is often referred to as “hot yoga” because the room is typically 90-107 degrees. It is very tough to get into but ends in being the most rewarding experience. Your body relaxes itself through this process, and your mind must stay determined and focused in order to keep you going throughout the entire thing. Truly an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone who asks.

Some Basic Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment