Sunday, December 4, 2016

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar

One thing I have always wanted to try out since starting college is a Happiness Jar! I think they are such a creative way to remember just how fortunate one is in life, and that every moment can be so special.
My freshman year, a couple of my friends decided to make one with their roommates, and at the end of the year they opened it up. It was adorable!
I also have heard of friends having a “passing journal” like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants only with a book. They wrote down happy moments in their lives and then send it to the next person. Since starting six months ago, they’ve filled an entire journal and have started on the next. A great way to keep in touch when far away!

Learning by H.E.A.R.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment