Monday, November 28, 2016

Improvements

I greatly enjoyed this class! It was a great way for me to be creative and think outside of the box. The opportunity to read stories from other cultures was something I greatly appreciated.

In terms of changes, I would say to make all deadlines "open ended" or don't force assignments to be finished by a certain time, other than maybe the story edits. As a very busy student, I know I have some weeks that I can do a lot of work for this class and other weeks that I literally am running on no sleep with coffee beating my heart. The issue with college is a lot of times you will not know which weeks will be which, or you may have several in a row and no way to completely prepare. This option would give students a way to balance their assignments for this class in a more personalized fashion.

It would also be nice for some of the instructions to be on canvas rather than on the other site, so you don't have to flip back and forth multiple times.

Thank you for a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment